- Infiniband is a good idea for multi-node gpu training as it can use RDMA. This allows exchanges between the gpus on each node without first copying the data from the gpu into system ram.
- 40 gbps per port
- 1 micro second latency
- $40 for a dual port card
- Bonding of infiniband interfaces is not possible?
- Bought 3 quad intel nics for $35 on ebay. This should help with lizardfs bandwidth.
- Bought an m40 gpu with 24gb of vram.
- Needs a fan and the 3d printed bracket for adding fans to the passive card.